Friday, July 30, 2010

Trying something new....

So here I am...back at it...took a couple months vacation from blogging...my creative brain was in need of some attention....so instead of posting all of my pics for my weight loss...and diet plan...I started to paint again after a long long time....and eating spits relentlessly....

So...now I've got to figure out how to get my paintings and mixed media stuff uploaded onto my blog....hmmmmm....it's been a while since I've fiddled with my blog...so patience will be required....new laptop....hence...no punching it or throwing it on the floor....hehe...

I must say though...its been a pretty busy couple of months....my car died...ended up at the junkyard...so I was immobile for a couple months....then I took a random trip to Alberta to have a way too short visit with my Grandma, aunt and family....my Grandma gave me her car....she's decided not to drive anymore....so Me, Cyd, my Mom & sister Jadie all drove it back to Ontario from Alberta....good times...lol

But seriously...how great is my family? My grandma over the years has always been super helpful and giving...same with my mom's sister Penny....and her extended family...her husband and her go out of their way to make people feel super at home....my mom was a godsend...she wouldn't even let me pay for gas on the way back....I'm so lucky to have such a great family...not too many people do....I miss them...:(

THen...the kidlets went to NFLD for 10 days with their dad....OMG...I was such a nutjob...crying and being sad....poor me...but, in my defence, my mom and sister left the same day....and I'm a wreck when they leave....

But...JEssey and I had a really relaxing, quiet few days of beach and blueberry picking....and some resume arranging....and some fun with my new paints and water soluble crayons....LOVE THEM!!! Well, off to do a little bit of artsy stuff....trying a few new techniques...and will post tutorials and stuff later on....should be interesting...nothing more fun than really being random & of course...MESSY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment