Monday, March 1, 2010

Frustration.................blah!

Okay...apparentely I've lost my mind. Since last doing my old blog...I guess i've become a moron of sorts. I can't seem to put a new background on my blog...I've tried everything I thought I had done the first time around with no go. Time for google or you tube help I suppose. For those of you who curse our great technologies of today...they do help! Where would I be today without you tube interventions? Hello...can you say tutorials? Learn to tie a tie...how to do crazy halloween makeup for kids...techniques for knitting...which YES I enjoy...says the self professed geek in me! So off I go to find some help with this frustrating, brain probing problem...and of course I'm sure it'll be as easy as putting your shoes on the right feet....but that does take practice also....wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe...all done for you my dear....yes a little geeky but I luv ya anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shucks...thanx lady!!! You're lots of help Joanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one so much better!!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete