Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

Good day all....well not all really, considering at this point I have two people following my new blog....c'mon friends where are ya??? Meh, I know the drill....if you don't already have a google account...(which yes you need it to comment on a blog)....it's a pain in the ass right! I love to hear comments from people, but honestly at this point I haven't had the most interesting things to blog about lately. I'm sure most don't want to hear the pessimistic bs I've been perpetuating lately, so i'll get that over with right now. Today is hump day (the middle of the week....meaning the week is half over), that should be something right? Nah...when you're unemployed searching job bank and doing laundry, it's just another regular day. The weekends aren't something to relish in anymore....not unless I"m a sucker for punishment, and love the fact that the kiddos are constantly scrappin it out on their days off school.... I suppose my current distress of twiddling my thumbs isn't that great either....mostly I'm just missing my sweetheart who started a new job on Monday past. Yipppeeee, great for him...no not a sarcastic congratulations at all....just a booohooo for me. I suppose spending the majority of my time lately with Jessey only to be all alone now, ready to combust in a cheetos overdose would be cause for my dismay...but please...it's rediculous to be this idle....Yes, I could go for a walk, burn off those cheetos cals...but once again MEH!!! The sun is shining, you can actually hear birds chirping in the morning.....it is refreshing regardless of the fact that I'd love a sling-shot at 7am....I'm just ready to be a participant in the human workforce again....rather than feeling like an extremely hairy leg in the world of rusty razors....blah! So enough of that....how bout whats great in life right now? Well....my darling mama called the other day with the great news that her and my youngest sister are coming for a visit in the summer.....actually...for my 30th B-day....I can't wait....it'll be 2 years since i've seen them, so this is something to definately look forward to for sure! I've decided to start writing again as well, so yes my creative juices have been flowing a lot more lately as well. I am in need of some type of getaway though....Toronto sounds pretty good right about now. A little weekend getaway to see my gal pal Nora in TO is on my list of to-do's in the near future.....until then though...back to the laundry....then a nice hot bubble bath before the kiddos get home.....get those monstrous hairy legs shaved......minus the rusty razor....Happy Hump Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. succomb to the day m'ladyand stop beating yourself up. Celebrate your ability to write, laugh and cry! You are an amaizng women. Now, go soak in the bath and stop trying to make this day be something other than what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a day I'd LOVE to have!!! Listening to the birds sing, eating cheetos...then a bubblebath before enjoying the kids after school!!! I will GLADLY go do that...while you go in to work my shift at the hospital tonight!!!! Masking the smell of the umphteenth diarrhea with a paper mask, running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get it all done before the next round of iv meds are due.... Trust me...enjoy your time relaxing...and while you're at it...relax for me too...I'm exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't know how people can relax this much...lol...Yes I know it sounds appealing to most, but enough already...I NEED to work!!! I really wont be saying that come summer when I wanna be a beach bum with my mama and sister tho....hmmmm??? New ballgame maybe?

    ReplyDelete