Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Line-up BS!

Okay, someone please tell me when the pharmacy became a first known, first served basis??? I accompanied my GF Kayla to the doctors office for her appt....which yes was a walk in clinic so her wait was forever to begin with. She submitted her prescription at the attached pharmacy which she hadn't been to before. There were about 3 people ahead of her....then more like 6 people......That's where I'm lost. The checkout girl was super obnoxious.....with a high pitch giggle and her catch phrase of "I know you!" to every customer she put through. Funny! Apparentley to get your shit filled in a timely matter, you need to be a regular customer or sporting a trusty walker or high blood pressure meds....Man let's just hope we aren't waiting for anti-diarhea medication next time....could be a pretty shitty situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment